Xen Cloud Platform 0.5 Download
XCP 0.5 is an update to XCP 0.1.1, which contains the following improvements
- Upgrade to Xen 3.4.2
- Extensibly tested (including 100,000s of CPU-hours)
- Compatabilty with DMTF CIM and OVF standards (Citrix Project Kensho).
- Heterogeneous machine resource pool support
- Templates for many different guest types (including latest Ubuntu, Debian)
- Improved SR-IOV Support
Additionaly, the release contains the following features:
- Linux 2.6.27 Kernel
- Windows PV Drivers, Microsoft Certified
- Fully Featured, enterprise-class Xen API Management Tool Stack
- Disaster recovery support
- VM Lifecycle: Live snapshots, checkpoint, migration
- Multi-host resource Pools: Safe live relocation, auto configuration, DR
- Host Configuration: Flexible storage management, networking, power management
- Event Tracking: Progress, notification
- Secure Communication using SSL
- Upgrade and Patching Capabilities
- Real-time Performance Monitoring and Alerting
- Support for Open vSwitch
- Support for VNC Console Proxy and Web Front-End
- Support for Standalone Front-End
||Host Installation Program
||Development Kit which is a virtual machine with all the kernel headers and development tools needed to
recompile the XAPI toolstack, Xen hypervisor, Dom0 kernel, drivers, etc.
Below are the sources of the above binary components, packaged into ISO format.
For information on source repositories
||DDK Source RPMs
Downloading or installing any package from this page constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance
of the warranty disclaimer and copyright information.